Well it is Friday about 4pm and we have had very little rain and some gusty winds. John measured it just before this post and it was 16mph. Tides have been high bit not over the fixed docks.
We have had to go out and replenish our beer and ice but still have enough food.
Well night has fallen and we have no rain yet but some wend. John took a reading with his Vaavud Windmeter and it was a steady 10.6.
We will see what tomorrow brings!
With the change in Florence’s direction we have decided to remain on board and in our marina.
We have removed all the sun screens and have her secure. We have plenty of food, water, beer and soda. And if they turn off the power at the marina we have plenty of battery power
We will have updates as the weather unfolds.